Friday, October 24, 2008

Soccer and sleepover!!




I have been doing way good with soccer I scored a goal on Wednesday!! first goal of the season!! lol. Me and my best friend Madison are having a sleepover tonight... Here are some pics of me and her together! lol My grades are way good too!! I have a 3.8 grade point average!! Yay. I will be having a party because I am on the Honor Roll. I am so thankful for my mom pushing me so I could achieve and be on the Honor Roll. My goal is to get a 4.0 next term and all I have to do is work harder and harder and not give up!! Thanks mom!! I love you!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

You guys are such dorks!! Good job with soccer and grades!!!

Stacey said...

Kennedee
I am so proud of all the hard work you put in to make sure your grades were good. You are such and awesome kid and I am very proud to call you my daughter!!

And I agree with Mimi, you are dorks!!!

kennedee said...

Thanks guys!! I am not the only dork around here!!