GRANDMA
MiMI and Stran Madi and MY MOM

MiMI and Stran Madi and MY MOMSo life is going pretty good! I am really missing my Nana the closer it gets to Christmas! It will
be the first Christmas without her which is going to be very hard! I am still excited but just not in the I usually am. My family is doing good! I am really thankful for all the things that I have and the things I am able to do. I was giving a great talent. I know that sometimes I can be selfish but most of the time i am not. I am a very easy going person and I am thankful for that! I also have an AMAZING family! Every one is different in there own way! My mom is always putting herself before anyone else! She is my inspiration. Madi is just Hilarious! Mimi is the bomb she is the coolest aunt ever! Grandma Linda is always helping some one she is very caring! Grandpa Perk is just AMAZING I don't know what I would do with out him! I don't know what I would do without any of these guys!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! My dad is always there for me!! I dont have a pic of my dad or grandpa>


1 comment:
you are the BEST!!!! We love you and are very proud of you and all you do. I'm so lucky to have you close in our lives and look forward to SO many fun things to come.
Post a Comment