Saturday, January 24, 2009

My two soccer game updates.

We played two games. One last night against the U-15 girls and one this morning against the U-13 boys. We won both of them. The score against the girls was 8 to 2. I scored two goals. I think playing the boys is a lot funner. They are faster and stronger. Its a good challenge. I think I played awesome against the boys. I scored 4 goals and every time I did something my coach would turn around and make good comments.. I was coming out of the game and he was like, "welcome to the team kid." it made me feel so good. Last night he was told my dad, "now that's the Kennedee that i know." I am really coming back and I feel good about myself. My self confidence is coming back, my face is cleared up and I am doing so good in school and soccer. After my game today one of the dads on the other team came up to me and gave me a high five and said, "You are an amazing player." I felt good about that!! There is only three more weeks until my team goes to Phoenix. I have a feeling that I will do good.. :)

No comments: